Terms & Guarantees
Responsible for the content:
Bosch Family Enterprises LLC
Editorial Policy / Worldview
We discourage self-focused work and sales, but encourage a work-ethic that is all about Christ and what he has done. [1.Cor.2:2, 2.Cor.5:14-15,20]
All the images, photos and graphics on this website are protected by copyright.
Some of the images were purchased/obtained from:
All the content of this website (code, images, photos, text, videos) are subject to copyright. If neccesarry, we will prosecute the unauthorized use of our content. Should you find any content on this website that violates copyright law, please contact us.
3rd party links
According to § 17 ECG, we are not liable for links pointing to external websites. If you notice any links to illegal or dishonorable sites on our website, please contact us so we can remove them as soon as possible.
All unauthorized attempts to breach this website's security, download sensitive information and the misuse of a user's identity will be reported and prosecuted if neccessary.
All rights to the algorithms and code of this Website are reserved, and may not be reused without authorization of it's author.
Handmade by Henk Bosch
November 10, 2021
It is especially important to us to honor every human being and to protect your personal information. Therefore we exclusively process your data on the legal basis of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR (EU) 2016/679). In the following paragraphs we present to you our data processing and protection strategies.
This privacy guarantee does not apply if it's used without permission by Bosch Family Enterprises LLC.
Who is responsible?
- The owner (hereafter: controller) of this website is legally responsible for all the personal data captured, stored, processed and forwarded by its domain and any other organizational means. Please contact the controller if you have any security or privacy concerns related to him, her, or the organization.
- The developer of this website Bosch Family Enterprises LLC is legally responsible for the authenticity of this website's code and hosting, provided that the controller currently has an active privacy-subscription.
Who has access to your data?
The controller has access to all data you provide through all agreed forms of communication. Our top level of management with the help of his/her chosen data protection officers will oversee the proper management of your data. Your data is only accessed by the controller, for the agreed purposes and by authorized personnel. Past personnel do not have access to our systems. Your data is exclusively accessed using devices and networks approved by top level management. Apart from the controller no one will have access to your data.
The only exceptions to this rule are if:
- You disclose your data yourself either: manifestly or by explicit consent.
- We disclose your data without your consent for statistical purposes (where you are exclusively revealed as an anonymous number that relates to a collective concept) and to legitimate national authorities minimised to the proportion of their purpose (eg. law enforcement with verified warrants, tax purposes, legitimate national security)
As long as exceptions to the law don't prohibit it: You have all the following rights concerning your personal data stored with us: The right of access (Art.15), rectification (Art.16), erasure (Art.17), restriction of processing (Art.18), data portability (Art.20), opting-out and refusal (Art.21). If you believe that the processing of your data caused your privacy to be violated or disregarded, we politely ask that you either contact us, or your regional data protection authority.
The controller reserves the right to refuse beneficiaries who do not agree with this privacy statement. The controller continuously reviews the stated privacy protocols and reserves the right to update this privacy statement. Whenever we change our policy and our privacy procedures it is because we want to effectively represent your best interest. If our privacy guarantee has changed, we will inform you:
- By changing the date of this document
- and when visiting our website again by prompting you afresh with the help of our Cookie-and-Policy-Warning
Proof of Consent (GDPR Art.7)
- Visiting our website proves that you are expecting a satisfying answer to your request and therefore agree to the processing of technically necessary and legally required personal data.
- If the GDPR requires your consent to use a given website-element, our website will only activate it after your consent can be explicitly read from storage.
- In order to revoke your consent to your activated elements please click here or delete your browser cache for this website.
- In order to revoke your future consent to services stored on our servers, you will have to terminate all existing contracts with the owner of this website.
- In order to change the Privacy-Settings of your externally used services (eg.Google), please contact the given service provider directly.
Privacy by Design (Art.25)
- Your connection to our website is encrypted and pseudonymised using TLS over HTTPS
- The "sign in" process of our website is protected by diverse anti-hijacking strategies on our webserver. We may record your ip address for the duration of your session to prevent man-in-the-middle-attacks that may occur by the use of VPNs and other proxies.
- By default we don't store passwords. If you choose to sign in with google your password remains on google and we don't have access to it. If in turn you choose to create an account does not use external verification, then we will generate a secure password for you, store it using non-decryptable-encryption algorithms and therefore prevent it from being read and used by a database-administrator.
- Attempts to hack this website will be recorded, tested and prosecuted
- The forms that capture information within this web-address (URL) are exclusively maintained by "Bosch Family Enterprises LLC"
- Frequent backups of this website and its data are made to enable the restoration of your data in the case of a technical emergency.
- The use of external scripts are strictly limited to trusted sources.
If you contact us by email or by using a contact form on our website, we store your given information for the purpose of your request, your follow-up requests and in some circumstances for the purpose of fulfilling contractual and legal requirements. We will not pass on any of this information without your consent.
If you like, you are welcome to subscribe to our newsletter on this website. For this purpose we will collect your name, email and your consent to receive our newsletter. If our newsletter is connected to a service we provide, we might ask for additional information necessary in order to provide the service to you. If you want letters related to your fields of interest, you can provide us with additional interest-based information. When you register for a newsletter, we will send you an opt-in confirmation email before activating your subscription. To cancel your subscription click on the unsubscribe link provided in a newsletter you received. If for some reason the unsubscribe link does not work, please ask for a cancellation using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request we will promptly delete the data associated with your newsletter subscription. Your revocation will go into effect from the moment you receive a confirmation email from us. Please be considerate of any emails shortly after your cancellation, that might have been waiting in our submission queue.
Sign in with Google or Facebook
When you sign in with Google or Facebook on our Website, we save your email, firstname and lastname. We need this basic information in order to recogize you when you return and contact you when neccessary. In our case this form of triangular-authentication increases the security of your data. We don't store any of your passwords and don't send any of your data back to the provider. If you place an order on our website, this data may exclusively be shared with one of our trusted payment providers in order to distiguish your transaction. All other third parties and purposes are excluded.
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service: "GOOGLE ANALYTICS - Google, LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, U.S.". The generated usage information is sent to the provider and there it is pseudonymized and then stored. "Bosch Family Enterprises LLC" signed the appropriate data-processing contract with the service provider. This contract is based on "EU–US Privacy Shield - 16 Jul.2020". The legal basis for this data-processing method is based on Article 6.1f "legitimate interests" of the GDPR by default. Our purpose for the collected data related to GDPR (legitimate interests) are exclusively for improving our website. Based on the "legitimate interests" and your ability to opt-out, your explicit consent is not required. The exception to this rule happens if you explicitly agree to further processing. Then our legal basis would change to your "explicit consent" (GDPR Art.6.1.a)
Legitimate Interests by default
- Your IP-Address is collected, but pseudonymized before it is stored. Your data is explicitly pseudonymized and only provides a rough localization.
- Your usage data is stored for the duration of 26 Months.
- Your usage data is not connected to any other type of Profile.
- Your usage information is not used for marketing purposes and therefore not for the purposes of the service provider.
- Your usage data is only processed for statistical analysis. (Improving our Website)
- You can opt-out of this service by completely disabling cookies for our website. (Not recommended)
Privacy for Shopping
Payment providers (eg. Stripe.com, Paypal.com, Klarna.com, sofortueberweisung.com) store personal information as your Name, Address, Payment Details and other required data needed to fulfill orders and contracts. Your payment details are pseudonymized and we can not read them. They also store cookies and ip-data for security purposes. We only use payment providers we trust and we trust that you will do the same. If you're feeling unsure, please read the privacy policies and verify the history of your chosen payment providers before using them.
For the purpose of fulfilling contracts the following data will be stored with us: Name, email, geographical address, telephone number, postal address, further information directly related to your order if needed. The content of your shopping cart is either stored as cookies or browser data. You can deny the processing of optional data. Please contact us if you're feeling unsure..
The data we require from you for orders is needed to fulfill contracts and pre-contractual agreements. Without this data we will not be able to enter into a contract. We will not give your data to a third party except your payment processing data to your chosen payment provider, delivery information to the transport/postal service provider, tax/transaction information may be shared with an accountant.
If you cancel your order before processing it your data will be removed from our storage. If we enter into a mutual contract all contractual information will be stored for the duration required by tax law. (Austria: 7 years). Your Name, Address and purchased product/service history will be stored for the duration of 10 years based on Article 13 of the Austrian Product Warranty law. This data processing method is based on the GDPR legal requirements of "consent" (Art.6.1a) and "necessary for a contract" (Art.6.1.b).